Sexual Harassment Workplace Investigations
Friday 24th June, 2022
Wrest Point - Boardwalk Gallery
$900 plus GST
Our retainer clients can virtually attend for FREE or attend in person for $450 plus GST
- Appropriately receive, respond to and manage sexual harassment complaints
- Identify and implement the causes of the infringing behaviour and most effective response action for better outcomes
- Learn and apply the most effective processes for investigating sexual harassment matters
- Create tailored investigation templates for your business to apply into the future for similar matters and/or train others in your team
- Develop and hone existing skills through practising a hypothetical case study and solving common investigation issues
Morning and afternoon tea provided. The times will be fluid.
Throughout the workshop, participants will apply the case study to develop their own set of tailored example documents to take back to their workplace and apply, if necessary, at a later stage – as well as the presenter’s own best practice examples . These documents will be supplemented by current case law and actual examples from the presenter’s experience as a lawyer and HR Manager. In addition each participant will also get a workbook, presentation slides and notes to supplement their worked examples.
Sign up for our 'Tips & Trends' Articles
You will get short, relevant articles on topical areas with actionable steps and real commentary